Thursday, July 29, 2010

Drugstore Goodies- Luminous Color Glaze by John Frieda





Are you surprised to see this post? Are you? Well...its not all about food ( not ALL the time, maybe most of the time.... oh well..nevermind). This blog is about Food , Beauty, Living, Restaurants, Bollywood (?) and anything that gets my attention. If this post is not to your interests, come back again and who knows what I will be rambling about next.



Its raining a LOT in Atlanta lately. And when it rains two things are certain, I-75 looks like a parking lot ( sheesh!) and my hair goes phoofff. Seriously, I look in the mirror and Mia Thermopolis before the make over from 'The Princess Diary', is looking right back at me. My dull hair just runs away from my scalp.



Enter, Luminous Color Glaze Clear by John Frieda. I used my usual anti frizz shampoo, conditioner and followed with this amazing gel creme formula. And oh my.... hair feels super smooth, shiny and easy to style. No drips. Lovely scent. Per JF, it contains shine Enhancers and Light Enhancers™ to enliven any hair color (Yeah!). No Amonia or Peroxide ( double yeah!)



For $10, this is definitely going to be my friend for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment