Thursday, December 29, 2011

Moroccan Oil- Secret to Gorgeous hair


I have been using Moroccan oil for a year now and I can safely say that this fantastic product is filed under my 'Must Have' list. Let me tell you, this is one of the best kept secret of expensive salons. So what is it.....uggg? Its a rich golden oil that makes my hair healthy, silky smooth and shiny. Now don't you cringe when I say oil, keep on reading and you'll know why I love it......

Here is the product website : http://www.moroccanoil.com/


Moroccan oil contains a proprietary blended Argan oil that is extracted from the kernels of argan fruit found in Morocco. Argan fruits look like olive fruits and yield a dense oil. This rich golden liquid is loaded with anti-oxdiants which repaires and revitalizes limp, dried and stressed hair. Especially, if you color or apply heat treatment to your hair, this product works like magic in restoring hair structure. A single pump is sufficient for medium lenght hair.  Oil is quickly absorbed so no more yucky mess on my pillows...woohooo. It does have a mild fragrance. After the oil is absorbed, my hair has a very faint exotic smell.  !!

There are many products that have argan oil, but I continue to love Moroccan Oil products. This luxury brand  makes a whole range of hair care products from shampoos, conditioners, mousses, hair sprays, hair masks and products to address dry or oily scalp. You can buy them from salons listed on the website. I have also seen these products listed on Amazon and eBay. However, be cautious about diverted or counterfeited products when buying from online sources.

How to use it: Oil can be applied to wet or dry hair. Small amount applied to wet hair can reduce drying time by 40%.  Apply dime size oil to wet hair. Let it sit. Dry and style as usual.

Product comes in 3.4Oz bottle ( with a pump) which lasts for about 6-7 months since very little is needed. I purchased it from my salon for $30+tax.

Ingredients:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Butylphenyl, MethylPropional, Argania Spinoza Kernal Oil (Aragan Oil), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Fragrance Supplement, D&C Yellow-11, D&C Red-17, Coumarin, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone







1 comment:

  1. Hooray You are back. I use moroccan oil and I love it.

    ReplyDelete