Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Toddler Lunch 25

Today's Daycare Lunch bag:


Snack #1: Cut up juicy nectarine and blueberries





Snack #2: Raisins, whole wheat crackers with flax seed ( from Whole Foods),  cranberries & chocolate cookie (Cookies were made by Locks see her blog The Rich Vegetarian)





Lunch: Artichoke hearts, spinach and cream cheese triangles made with Pillsbury crescents. I also added some ranch dressing and dash of Italian seasoning to the mixture. Tomato ketchup to dip and enjoy.



1 comment:

  1. I stumbled upon your blog a couple of days ago. I just loved your ideas esp for toddler lunches. I know how difficult it is to please these young eaters and esp. teaching them to eat healthy. Sometimes I run out of ideas and the last thing I want to put in the box is PBJ(maybe better than a lot of options but it still doesn't fit into my frame). Thank you for giving me more ideas. I would appreciate if sometimes you just give the proportions as well.

    Thanks once again.

    ReplyDelete